Aim High And Succeed
Unlock the door to a world of opportunities. People with disabilities are empowered by Skills for Life with the knowledge, skills, and experiences they need to survive and thrive.
Knowledge for Life
People with disabilities can develop vital experience and skills as part of the Maroota Greens Skills for Life program. Each program equips persons with disabilities with the means to lead more independent, active, and friendly lives through pursuing goals, creating opportunities, and achieving results.
Increasing independence whenever possible
All ages of people with disabilities can participate in Skills for Life programs. Qualified workers use various assistive technologies to offer programs in an inclusive setting. You receive help from Skills for Life as you improve your social and communication abilities, problem-solving abilities, self-awareness, and independence.
- Lesson plans with clear instructions – Model activities promoting lifetime learning lessons
- Activities for both individuals and groups – Encouraging social interaction and self-growth
- A wide variety of assistive technology, and more – a wide range of SMART Board activities, iPad activities and more
- Fun activities, interactive sessions, and visual engagement – Helping all age group to learn more as a group and an individual
Person Building Program
We help you for growth as an individual and for the good of society, trying to make a better world for everyone to live in and how to protect oneself from any type of danger.
Follow a Recipe Book
Follow the instructions given in the recipe book by adding some personal touch of your hand and finishing it with your love.
Know all the safety rules and regulations; signs to be more aware while on the road for you and for everyone.
Stay safe and sound from all the cyber-crimes and the bullies by learning cyber safety online
Plan a Happy Meal
Plan up the meal that makes you happy, buy the ingredients, and enjoy while cooking.
Budget of Your Money
learn how you can budget your money from unnecessary shopping and put them in a better place and use.
Know Yourself Better
Know things more about yourself to understand all you need and want, and for a sense of mental peace.
Learn and teach about basic literacy and make the world a better place for everyone to live in.
Learn basic number recognition and calculation for your easy finance.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must be an NDIS participant and have financial approval in at least one of the following categories to access Skills for Life programs:
- Increased Capacity for Daily Living
- A rise in social and community engagement (capacity building)
- Help with Daily Activities (Core Supports)
- Support with social and civic engagement (core supports).
Yes, the Skills for Life programs can be customized to help you reach your objectives and NDIS results.
You can finish a Skills for Life module whenever it’s convenient for you. The modules are made to accommodate your needs whether you use them daily, weekly, or monthly.
At our residence, one-on-one, or in a group.